Thursday, March 12, 2009

What's in my camera bag?


What's in my camera bag?
Originally uploaded by bigluketx
My Camera bag taking it’s self apart on my bed....

I decided to do a photo of all the stuff in my camera bag and instead of unpacking and snapping a couple pics I decided it’d be more fun if the bag un-packed it’s self. So instead of taking a couple minutes took about 2 hours of photos and editing….

The Inventory

Bag – Lowepro Fastpack 250
Mouse- Logitech V450 Nano Cordless Laser Mouse
Card Reader – Multi Card Reader from Radioshack
Pen – Uni-Ball 207 Blue
Flash – Nikon SB-600 Speedlight
Camera – Nikon D90 dSLR
Lens- Nikon 1.8f 50mm
Lens – Nikon 18-105mm VR
Diffuser – Gary Fong Puffer
NetbookAcer Aspire One 8.9"

3 comments:

Sandra Soroka said...

i enjoyed this video immensely.

Medea said...

Wow... Big Luke IS awesome... since you have so much spare time, I have a lawn that needs de-weeded and mowed. :)

Ashley said...

Wow Luke. I will be honest; I really enjoyed that video. But, it does seem you have a bit of time on your hands. I think we should hang out more.