Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Who is that???


This past weekend my niece and I were riding to my place and I was asking her things like what color is a tree. She’d say green, and I’d ask what color is my shirt and she’d say orange. We did this for most of the trip and I started running out of things to ask… So I asked what color is Big Bird… she thinks for a second… and I say you know… Big Bird. She says… uh… Who is that?


What the hell man? My niece doesn’t know Big Bird. I’m pained by that… she will be getting a good dosage of Sesame Street starting soon. This is going to make Christmas shopping easy.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

That is the saddest thing I've ever heard in my life.

I used to think Big Bird lived in my stomach when I was little, along with Cookie Monster. I also thought Darth Vader lived under my bed and would cut my feet off with his light saber if I ever got out of bed. I was a weird kid.