Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Reckless Kelly Is Cool

Reckless Kelly is cool. I'm really digging their newest album, Bulletproof. It's one of those that I can listen to from start to finish without skipping songs. Also the album cover is kinda crazy looking. If you're into Alt-Country or Country Rock you'll probably like it too.

Also lately I've been into an album called 1861 by Moreland & Arbuckle.
This is real deal blues. I don't care for the term nitty gritty... But that's exactly what they are. I found this band, out one night in Dallas with some friends just driving by a bar I'd never been in before but we could hear them from the outside at the stop light. Very cool band. They were just a 3 piece in there kicking ass on a Thursday night. Playing to about a dozen people it was really fun to watch and hear.

No comments: